Sponsor / Vendor Important Information
Terp Float 2022 – Vendor Information Packet
First and foremost, we want to say that we appreciate your sponsorship of Terp Float 2022! This event doesn't happen without the support of our sponsors. We hope we can provide enough information below to ensure your organization has an amazing time.
Event Address: DiamondHead Resort. 12081 OK-10 Tahlequah Oklahoma 74464
Friday - Check In and Pre Party
4pm - 11pm
Saturday - Float and Festival
12pm - 12am
Sunday - Vendor Float and Pack Out
10am - 4pm
Check In: Check in will be available starting at 12pm on Friday , 8/5. If you plan on coming Friday, please make sure your vendor booth is set up by 4pm. If you are coming Saturday, Check in will be from 8am - 11:30 pm. All vendors will need to be set up by 3:30pm, music starts at 4pm.
Once you arrive, you will see a check in booth directly behind The Cannaboose dispensary. Check in there to receive your wristbands for access to the festival and Diamondhead grounds.
You will need order number and name for check in. Those vendors who purchased offline will have the wristbands available under the brands name and main point of contact.
Booths: You will have a 10x10 are, unless you have purchased a tier 3 or tier 4 sponsorship which includes 20x10 area. All booth spaces will be reserved and set prior to arrival.
- Please bring tent, tables, Chairs or anything you will need for your event space.
- 110v power outlet will be provided by Terp Float. Please make sure you bring a long extension cord as you are not guaranteed to be placed near a power outlet.
- We ask that vendors remain set up through 10pm on Friday and Saturday as to respect the artists and the festival goers.
- Misters , fans , and ideas to keep festival goers cool is always a great idea to attract people to your booth.
- Bring lights to keep your vendor booth illuminated as it gets dark out.
This whole resort is cannabis friendly. Please make sure you are following all local and state laws. Please consume responsibly.
Camping is first come , first serve. Their is plenty of room for everyone, but the most popular spots right long the river will be first to go. You can get there as early as 12pm Friday to claim your Camping spot. Campers will be able to park their car near where they are camping.
All vendors / artists will be floating together on Sunday. This allows for a relaxed Sunday once the festival is over. You can pack up your booths Sunday morning or when you return from the float.
- You will be shuttled 6 miles up stream where you will Float back down to Diamondhead Resort.
- River authority does not like glass on the River, please be cautious of local laws. Blunts, Joints, Carts , and E-Rigs are recommended. Please be courteous of other on the water that may not wish to participate.
- The float typically take 3-4 hours from put in until you reach Diamondhead Resort.
- Bring lots of sunscreen, snacks , drinks, portable stereo, umbrella (for shade) and a dry bag if you have one.
We will have 10+ Food Trucks on site. We will have food available 4pm on Friday and 12pm on Saturday. It is always a good idea to bring extra food and snacks.
We recommend you bring your own linens and pillows for the cabins as that stuff will be very limited depending on how many individuals you have staying with you. You can check in to cabins after 3pm on Friday. You will need ID and a credit card for incidentals upon check in.
RV / Trailer
For Vendors planning on bringing RVs, all of them will be parked in the RV corrall in the upper right pavilion. We will have large generators with spider boxes to support RV power needs that will not have designated hook ups. These RV spaces will not have Grey or Fresh water plug ins. Please be prepared for this. It's recommended that RVs have their own generator just in case the large universal generator becomes inoperable.
We will have an ATM on site , but we always recommend coming prepared with cash.
Off Site Hotels
If you plan on staying off site , we recommend booking at the Holiday Inn Express in Tahlequah.
The festival grounds will be a gated in area. Non ticket holders will not be permitted onto the festival grounds. The camping area will be outside of the gated area.
Festival Only tickets will be sold at the door all weekend long. If you are needing additional tickets for your staff or guests you can purchase online in advance, or at the door.
Point of Contact
Josh Berner – 918-931-8931
Bernin’ Terps Productions LLC